Got my new rig set up

  • Thread starter Thread starter BKViper
  • 10 comments
  • 1,174 views
That's awesome man. How much time/work/money it take?
 
Is that really yours?

In my dreams it is!
I don't even know what language they are talking.
I just stumbled across this and figured you guys could appreciate it.
I'll bet it cost some serious time and money to put it all together.
What I want to know is how it ties into the game so the chair knows where and when to move?
 
As cool as that is, I think if you had that kind of setup (without working in an industry that would give you reason to have that sort of setup)you can pretty much declare that your social life is non-existant. You could probably also declare that you have no girlfriend/wife and that you live with your parents.
 
I wouldn't mind something like that. One question though.

What kind of response would you get if you accelerate right into a barrier or go into a nasty spin/rollover?
 
I wouldn't mind something like that. One question though.

What kind of response would you get if you accelerate right into a barrier or go into a nasty spin/rollover?

I think, to maintain realism - it actually throws you forward so violently that your neck breaks clean in half.
 
Back