Got PSVR? Try this!

• Thread starter Ant78
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
legacy-8
I'm gutted but understand why the brilliant F1 2018 is not on PSVR, but I have really improved immersion with the following settings through the headset rather than playing on a normal screen

Set your PSVR screen size to LARGE
Adjust FOV in game to 0.50

This allows you to 'look around' your cockpit area and check your mirrors whilst racing.

Give it a go!

I tried it, but the step down the graphics made it quite hard to adjust to.

I don't use racing line, so trying to pick out my usual reference points was really difficult which such a dramatic drop in resolution.

I'll try and persevere though. Definitely feels more immersive. Thanks :-)

I'm gutted but understand why the brilliant F1 2018 is not on PSVR, but I have really improved immersion with the following settings through the headset rather than playing on a normal screen

This allows you to 'look around' your cockpit area and check your mirrors whilst racing.

Give it a go!
I do the same. Graphical step down is not an issue. I don’t have f1 2018 yet. But this setup feels as good as GT Sport VR almost.

Give it a go!

As in GTS yu may only use VR for racing alone or versus another AI controlled car... may this also be used on GTS online racing... (or PC2) for example??

As in GTS yu may only use VR for racing alone or versus another AI controlled car... may this also be used on GTS online racing... (or PC2) for example??

Yes, on PC2 you can play with FOV to get comfortable settings using this method, but not on GTS online, it hurts my eyes! GTS is lacking in FOV options to get decent immersion away from it's brilliant VR side

Yes, on PC2 you can play with FOV to get comfortable settings using this method, but not on GTS online, it hurts my eyes! GTS is lacking in FOV options to get decent immersion away from it's brilliant VR side

Thanks for sharing the experience!

Back