Got some cars|Updated list

  • Thread starter Thread starter e_dub64
  • 29 comments
  • 1,246 views
Messages
1,555
United States
BR, LA
Messages
dubbxd
I'm currently trading(these are from UCD):

Aston Martin Vanquish '04 0/11,979.3

Spoon Integra Type R (DC2) '99 2/1,155

Mine's Lancer Evolution VI '00 1/1,064

Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex '83 27/26,205.3

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car 0/84.3

Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70 0/31,209.3

AC 427 S/C '66 0/52,544.3

Also, I will look for cars if you want me to & I'll trade it.👍

Rare Car List

That's currently the car list.

I want:

Blitz ER34 D1 Spec '04

Amuse S2000 GT1 '04

Mazda BP Falken RX-7 '03

RUF (doesn't matter which one)

Or make some offers.
 
Last edited:
Are your cars 0/0's and/or is that what your looking for?


I do have a gunmetal CTR2 '96 with nearly 28k miles, no switches though. I also have the others on your list, some of which are 0/0.
 
Are your cars 0/0's and/or is that what your looking for?


I do have a gunmetal CTR2 '96 with nearly 28k miles, no switches though. I also have the others on your list, some of which are 0/0.

What's 0/0?
 
0 changes 0 miles 0 wins (untoutched)
 
Nice OP subject!

Exciting to get in and look where trades are going on... 👍
 
Just saying, these are from the UCD.

Also, by untouched, what do you mean?
 
Last edited:
That's fine by me... have an eye on your AC regardless. What would you like in return for it?
 
That's fine by me... have an eye on your AC regardless. What would you like in return for it?

What do you guys mean by untouched?
 
What do you guys mean by untouched?
Untouched as in no miles and you haven't changed that car yet. If they are UCD, they likely have miles but you may have not driven them yet.
 
Untouched as in no miles and you haven't changed that car yet. If they are UCD, they likely have miles but you may have not driven them yet.

Oh, okay, thanks.

Also, if you want the 427, what do you got?
 
Last edited:
I still have that CTR2 unless your prefer one of the other cars on your list.
 
Okay, add e_dub64 & I'll send it too you.
Added 👍


BTR will be on its way in a couple minutes as well.
 
That wasn't necessary but thanks kindly :sly:
 
Anybody got any trades?
 
I'm interested in the vanquish.
Have most of the list you want 0/0/0 here. Take your pick and I can send Monday or Tuesday. Here

I can trade from ceighner tomorrow. Or 24 hrs from now.
 
Last edited:
I'm interested in the vanquish.
Have most of the list you want 0/0/0 here. Take your pick and I can send Monday or Tuesday. Here

I can trade from ceighner tomorrow. Or 24 hrs from now.

I would like the BP Falken RX-7 please. 👍
 
Dub I have a extra Blitz ER34 D1 spec. Which one are you looking for? the standard I assume? If you do I want a sileighty
 
Dub I have a extra Blitz ER34 D1 spec. Which one are you looking for? the standard I assume? If you do I want a sileighty

Yes, I want the ER34 D1 spec (standard). I'll try & get you a sil'.
 
ok dub.. if you have on just let me dupe it... ill send it today.
 
Updated the car list.👍
 
Back