GOT THE GAME. now, a few q's and c's

  • Thread starter Thread starter EnzoDBR9
  • 2 comments
  • 775 views
Messages
300
Messages
EnzoDbr9
Okay, in preparation for the realease, i bumped up my grades, and bought a ps3. and finaly after much delay, got my hands on the game this morning. Needless to say, i'm stunned by how awesome it is. dear god it's fun.
I spent the day playing and have come across a few questions.
1. Damage? I thought there was going to be damage, i've wiped out more then once and not a scratch.
2. Whats Grand Tourer like? what does it do?
3. The dealership page seems to missing Bugatti, RUF/porsche. do they appear later in the game?

thanks. I cant wait to loose sleep on this game.
 
Glad to see you're enjoying it on your new PS3 :)

1: Damage is unlocked as your level increases in the campaign mode. by default though, it's unlocked (to some extent at least) in arcade mode.
2: no idea.
3: Bugatti and RUF are brands only with standard cars, and as such, you will only be able to find them in the used car dealer.
 
Back