Gr.4 Audi TT Cup '16

United States
Georgia
BigDawg_1281
I'm new to this whole setup stuff, learning as I go. So bare with me. I'm using a DS4 controller.

Kyoto Driving Park

Best Time 1:44.912

Traction: 2

Brake: -2

Ride Height: 3.15 in / 4.29 in
Frequency: 2.4 / 2.58
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 / 6
Compression: 53 / 55
Rebound: 85 / 81
Camber: 3.4 / 1.8
Toe: Out .07 / In .07

Aero: 250 / 450

LSD: 10

Top Speed: 143

Final Gear: 4.69

Haven’t tested this tune to its full extent yet, did just get fastest lap though, fought my way from tenth to fourth; only to hit a GT-R who just went off the road and too eagerly went back on track on the last S turn on the last lap (I hit him on the side with my side) and I got a ten second penalty, had to fall back to sixth.. man that’s so annoying. Especially since HE DISCONNECTED THE SECOND I HIT HIM.

Anyways I digress. This tune seems really nice.

Haven’t tested this tune to its full extent yet, did just get fastest lap though, fought my way from tenth to fourth; only to hit a GT-R who just went off the road and too eagerly went back on track on the last S turn on the last lap (I hit him on the side with my side) and I got a ten second penalty, had to fall back to sixth.. man that’s so annoying. Especially since HE DISCONNECTED THE SECOND I HIT HIM.

Anyways I digress. This tune seems really nice.

I hate when things like that happen. I may play with the tune some more. I know I can turn faster times with it. Hopefully you will get some food use with it.

I will try this later. I can do well in the races (mainly by just not out breaking myself like everyone else) but like others I cant qualify very well. This might help.

i race with the stock setting 1:45:00 every round
Qualifying 1:44:707 but can do better if i would race more
With Logitech G29

Traction: 1

Brake: 0

Ride Height: 80 mm / 80 mm
Frequency: 2.8 / 2.8
Anti-Roll Bars: 7 / 4
Compression: 55 / 55
Rebound: 85 / 85
Camber: 3.0 / 3.0
Toe: Out 0.25 / In 0.5

Aero: 250 / 550

Top Speed: 270KM/H

Final Gear: 3.600

I have been playing around with this car the last few sessions I've had at Kyoto and I love how it feels to drive this in game 👍 so far down to a 1'42.3 but the lap was run with the dreaded countersteer on strong but no brake assists,, Honest!! Feel free to try the set up I have been using and maybe it will help even without countersteer... who knows? The set up is at the end of this video, the more set ups to try out the merrier :D

Good luck guys! 👍

I will try this later. I can do well in the races (mainly by just not out breaking myself like everyone else) but like others I cant qualify very well. This might help.

I'm the same way, I always do better in the race. I can usually hit 1:44.2 in the race with this car.

i race with the stock setting 1:45:00 every round
Qualifying 1:44:707 but can do better if i would race more
With Logitech G29

Traction: 1

Brake: 0

Ride Height: 80 mm / 80 mm
Frequency: 2.8 / 2.8
Anti-Roll Bars: 7 / 4
Compression: 55 / 55
Rebound: 85 / 85
Camber: 3.0 / 3.0
Toe: Out 0.25 / In 0.5

Aero: 250 / 550

Top Speed: 270KM/H

Final Gear: 3.600

The main things my setup helps with is the understeer and on acceleration. I need to play more with the LSD I think tho, getting more wheel spin than I would like.

This setup and the GTR are the 2 that seem to work for me best. I can get in the 1:43s with the GTR. The Audi I'm getting low 44s. If I can fix that wheel spin on exit, the Audi will be in the 43s.

I have been playing around with this car the last few sessions I've had at Kyoto and I love how it feels to drive this in game 👍 so far down to a 1'42.3 but the lap was run with the dreaded countersteer on strong but no brake assists,, Honest!! Feel free to try the set up I have been using and maybe it will help even without countersteer... who knows? The set up is at the end of this video, the more set ups to try out the merrier :D

Good luck guys! 👍

Absolutely, the more the better. Maybe I will give your setup a try too.

If you get one for the Gr.3 R8, let me know

Last edited:
Back