Gr. B cars to race live....

  • Thread starter Thread starter GA 52
  • 9 comments
  • 831 views
Messages
555
Norway
Philippines
Is it possible to develop (make) Rally stages as we have in real life WRC and as we had in GT 6 into todays GTS live??? I would like to see competitions made possible here. 30 mins practise available and then you get two entries to do the stage timing (an hour). Anybody - opinion?
 
Is it possible to develop (make) Rally stages as we have in real life WRC and as we had in GT 6 into todays GTS live???

There isn't a track creator in GT Sport.
 
There isn't a track creator in GT Sport.
Not sure I understand though Geo? What's wrong with the tracks used in GT 6? Can't be used you mean? Cheers
 
Not sure I understand though Geo? What's wrong with the tracks used in GT 6? Can't be used you mean? Cheers
Are you asking if tracks created in the GT6 track creator can be imported to GTS? If you are, then the answer is no.
 
Last edited:
Are you asking if tracks created in the GT6 track creator can be imported to GTS? If you are, then the answer is no.
Not from our side but from the developers of GTS? No can do? I'm missing the reason why not? Thanks for trying to let me understand!
 
Not from our side but from the developers of GTS? No can do? I'm missing the reason why not? Thanks for trying to let me understand!

I mean, developers probably can, but there are no developers that I know of on this GTPlanet.
 
I mean, developers probably can, but there are no developers that I know of on this GTPlanet.
I thought the "onboard" admin's in GTPlanet would be able to answer that? Well well..... I'll leave it alone. Thanks Geo - have a great day please. :) Cheers
 
I thought the "onboard" admin's in GTPlanet would be able to answer that? Well well..... I'll leave it alone. Thanks Geo - have a great day please. :) Cheers

You mean like @Famine? No one (to my knowledge) that works at GTP at any capacity at PD
 
Back