GR3 at Suzuka - which cars are good?

• Thread starter DelboyD
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
DelboyD
I'm giving the weekly races a miss this week, but I'm preparing for next week when I hope to take some time off work.

I can see on KudosPrime that for previous Gr3 daily/weekly races as Suzuka I'll need to be below 2 minutes to be really competitive.

I’ve done a high 2.02 in the Lexus RC F and I think I can get that down to the 2.01s with 20/30 laps practice.

Is there an OP car for Suzuka that I’ll just need to use or I’ll be left for dust?

Is there a steady or easy to be consistent FR car that would be a good choice to be my car for the week?

I've got a wheel and I play with TCS off, but I can still be a bit quick on the throttle out of corners.

Thanks.

D

You are looking for the WRX
Shhh... thats my (not so secret) secret weapon of choice!

its-a-secret-gif-13.gif

I like the Genesis around Suzuka, nimble enough to get through most of the tighter sections, but still has enough straight line speed to be competitive. Also is easy on fuel with just a bit of short shifting, if it’s a race C

I like the Genesis around Suzuka, nimble enough to get through most of the tighter sections, but still has enough straight line speed to be competitive. Also is easy on fuel with just a bit of short shifting, if it’s a race C

Thanks. I’ll give it a go. I quite liked that car around Yamagiwa II last week. Settled on the Beetle in the end.

Back