Graduation Test (B16) - Turn1 flat out

  • Thread starter Thread starter keleko
  • 2 comments
  • 568 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3
Both in the "Licenses Gold Medal Guide" for License Test B16 (Tsukuba Circuit, Spoon Corner; BMW 120D '04) of this site and the test description of the game itself there is talk about the first turn having to be taken flat out.

I keep trying but I don't understand how one could manage T1 flat out. I have to lift slightly in order to get through that turn. My best time so far is 0'23.459.

Has anyone successfully stayed on full throttle from the beginning of the test and all the way through T1. If not, I would contend that this is impossible to do.
 
keleko
Both in the "Licenses Gold Medal Guide" for License Test B16 (Tsukuba Circuit, Spoon Corner; BMW 120D '04) of this site and the test description of the game itself there is talk about the first turn having to be taken flat out.

I keep trying but I don't understand how one could manage T1 flat out. I have to lift slightly in order to get through that turn. My best time so far is 0'23.459.

Has anyone successfully stayed on full throttle from the beginning of the test and all the way through T1. If not, I would contend that this is impossible to do.
Believe you should be looking and posting here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=165

AMG
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back