Gran Tour events

  • Thread starter Thread starter cbabb
  • 0 comments
  • 367 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

cbabb

Premium
Messages
340
United States
Seattle
Messages
cbabb
I have spent weeks worth of time on two events. Alfa Romeo at Eiger and the Tuscan night race. These events need to be nurfed. I got a time of 1:17.140 with the Alfa. I had to use active steering and TCS of 7. I fail to see how some people achieve 1:16.889. Just as a note, my father has gold trophies in every event but this one. His time is 1:17.028. I have found videos as reference but not one helped.
The Tuscan night race is not so much a challenge. However, first place is a b**** to catch. I have managed to to close the gap as much as 2.5 to 3 secs.
I just want the photo locations. I am missing the Italian locations and Chapel Bridge.
http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt5/photo/
I assume getting gold in these last two events give them to you. As I have been told this multiple times.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back