Gran Turismo 2 any% race 5/28/16

• Thread starter TumeK5
  • 21 comments
Finland
Finland
Hello everyone,

This is something we (TumeK5, n1nj4ofshr3d, adeyblue, thebook92 and DragoonClawNZ) are bringing you!

TslxDKo.png

So basically we are doing our speedruns on the any% category of GT2 (win GT World Championship) LIVE! Be sure to tune in and get into the action.

>> COUNTDOWN <<

Last edited:
who will win GT Championship wins? Regardless of anything else?
Licences need to be done too?
More specifically, who wins the championship first wins. I mean come on, GT2's AI is crap and with pretty much each of us using GT-ONE Road Version (Turbo stage 4), it will be OP, almost lapping other cars. This is a speedrun, so the first one finishing the run wins... :P

And yes, licenses will be done so it's not an NG category with licenses pre-done.

I will try to watch the licences then. I dont know why, but i just want to :D
How much is for GT-One? I cant remember, because escudo is still faster no?

I will try to watch the licences then. I dont know why, but i just want to :D
How much is for GT-One? I cant remember, because escudo is still faster no?
Sure, Escudo is pretty much the fastest car in GT2, but costs 2,000,000, so it's not an option. GT-ONE Road is 1,000,000.

But yeah, feel free to watch the licenses only if that's what you crave for :D I'll be golding A, I-B and I-A to go with my route.

where can i watch it? Will you provide link later?
There is (at least), 4 of us. We each have our own Twitch streams of our runs, but we'll be in a voice call so you can hear us on each channel. I guess I can provide the links.

I'll be uploading my run to YouTube, as well. You can watch us all here live when we all go online.

Last edited:
Great watching you guys. 👍 Didn't realize this game could be beaten so quickly.

Back