Gran Turismo 2 PSP Save File

• Thread starter gdmatt
  • 15 comments
Tiger_Gimp
OverKill1991
Hey, I was wondering if anyone had a GT2 save file that is at least 25% through and has a decent amount of money, but in psp format. I have searched google thoroughly and found nothing. I also tried converting my save file that I have on the PS1 but with no luck.
It needs to be SCUS94488 save file and not any other.

Any help is greatly appreciated as my GT2 disc decided to snap earlier this year and I have wanted to go back to it since.

Last edited:
Hey, I was wondering if anyone had a GT2 save file that is at least 25% through and has a decent amount of money, but in psp format. I have searched google thoroughly and found nothing. I also tried converting my save file that I have on the PS1 but with no luck.
It needs to be SCUS94488 save file and not any other.

Any help is greatly appreciated as my GT2 disc decided to snap earlier this year and I have wanted to go back to it since.

I do not, I only have console saves....it might be easier to find a GT2 disc from eBay. Wait, your disc that snapped was from a PS1, right?

Last edited:
I do not; i only have console saves....it might be easier to find a GT2 disc from eBay. Wait, your disc that snapped was from a PS1, right?

Yes it was from a PS1. And I will have a look on ebay for anything reasonable.
Still, I wouldn't mind a portable version of it seeing as GT:M will probably never come out.

ive got 18.38% done
alotta cars
all the licenses
and 1 000 000 cr+

PM me youre email adress , ill take it outta my memory stick and send you a copy

Hey bob zombie could you send to the file to me to? I dont want to start again from beginning as I have just started over on my PS3 Save, I think I downloaded the NSTC Version what version save is it for or does that matter? Not sure really lol

lol , that was kinda obvious , i always use quick reply so i didnt new about adding files ,so anyway , heres the complete folder

you just need too unzip the whole file into PSP/SAVEDATA/SCUS94488

Attachments

• SCUS94488.zip
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,850
Thanks for the save, it's a bum I have the NSTC Version at the moment lol, Anywhere I can get that version save? lol

What I done was to get a .psv save for the PS3 then plug in my PSP and copy it to the right file - the PS3 converts it for you (assuming you have a PS3).

Back