Gran Turismo 2 PSP Save SCUS94455

• Thread starter Marky264
  • 17 comments
United Kingdom
Surrey, United
Marky264
I'm desperately trying to get my hands on this save file for Gran Turismo 2, I dont want to start again since i'm already replaying through my PS3 at the moment, I found other save files like in the other PSP Save File thread below but thats a different serial number, One I need is the SCUS94455 NSTC Version I think, Please let me know if you have one or where I can get one Thanks! 👍

Use the PS3 to convert this save: http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/save/gran_turismo_2.zip
Just plug in the PSP to the PS3 and select 'USB MODE' then go to your virtual saves in the PS3 and copy to the PSP - you will have a list of the save folders, select the one for the game. The PS3 will convert it for use with the PSP

I Have a UK PAL Copy of GT2 not the NSTC Version so in order to do that I would need a US PS3 that plays the NSTC Games, But definately a good tip for the future thanks

I have a dexdrive save, It's full of all the hidden cars and some awesome hybrids but i don't own a ps3, The save is a .GME save, Do you think a ps3 will convert it for use in my psp?

I have a dexdrive save, It's full of all the hidden cars and some awesome hybrids but i don't own a ps3, The save is a .GME save, Do you think a ps3 will convert it for use in my psp?

No, but there should be a format convertor floating around the interwebs.

If you can find Arwin, formerly of GTTimes, he's probably the best man for the job. Or RogsR34UK here.

I'm pretty sure that you can't convert to .psv - with the .gme file, if it's on a PS1 memory card, I think if you use the adaptor to the PS3 it can be converted - the PS3 then converts to the PSP file.

Looking for a thread like this...GBWH1991 posted what I needed for a Gran Turismo 2 PAL save file. Bah, dang expired links...anyone that can help me I'd greatly be appreciated :)

How 'bout NTSC?
Just noticed this is a year old thread. Excuse my slowness.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any software & hardware to add saves to PS1 memory cards via USB?

Strange but true, i do know how to convert .GME files to .PSV format. It's really not that hard to do. If anybody needs me to convert a file, feel free to PM me:)
I don't think it will, .PSV is all it supports, but can you please post the save game on here anyway?:D I can convert it if you want me to:)

heres mine features super license, 56.36% percent, 100 cars+ one save in slot 2.
Note: Slot 1 has race cars
Slot 2 has stock cars but some rm cars
83.000.000 credits

Attachments

• Gran Turismo 2 Save.rar
    63 KB · Views: 523
Hi, you don't have a Gran Turismo 2 PSP, I want to get a PSP save game over the GT2 PSP as a PlayStation Portable ;) But I need to convert from a PS3 or PS1 to have a full full career, all unlocked vehicles. :) too track modification :)

Thank you very much :)

heres mine features super license, 56.36% percent, 100 cars+ one save in slot 2.
Note: Slot 1 has race cars
Slot 2 has stock cars but some rm cars
83.000.000 credits

What is the PSP or PS VITA save game? :)

Thank you :)

Back