- 1,652

- With Kim Jong Un
Recently, with the unveil of Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Infinity Ward announced they were going to remake Call Of Duty 4 to be included with the game. This will please older and newer fans of the franchise (although I doubt anyone will be excited for Infinite Warfare because it will probably suck). I want to see this idea carried over to the Gran Turismo series, with a remaster of Gran Turismo 2 included in Gran Turismo Sport or 7. Among the features I would want to see in a GT2 remaster are an online mode, improved graphics and physics, and car specs that match their real life counterparts. This will please any Gran Turismo fan and possibly increase sales for Gran Turismo Sport as opposed to driving fans away and selling significantly less than older games (GT5 and 6 come to mind).