Gran Turismo 3 - Hybriding Help!

I've downloaded the MKS Editor for Gran Turismo 3...the problem is, is that I don't understand how it works. I can't import cars, because I need a memory card file (which is exactly why I don't understand how this works). What ARE the file formats for memory card files? If I can get around this, I might be able to create some hybrids for the very first time in ages! :sly:

http://www.famine-online.co.uk/gt3hybrid.html

Should contain the answers to pretty much any GT3 hybrid questions you have regarding MK's GT3gEdit programme. And yes, first starting point is an .xps or .sps file. No need to stress over the region of the gamesave - that can be changed so it works with your system.

Ah. I understand now! I don't have a SharkPort, but I have an AR Max, along with a USB, and the PS2 Save Builder. I hope this works out for me well. If I have any more problems, I'll discuss them here. =)

That shouldn't be a problem. Arwin made a savegame convertor (xps/sps to max or vice versa). However you can get it from the PS2 to the PC is fine, convert to sps/xps, manipulate in GT3gEdit, save, convert back and move it back.

Alright, thanks Famine! I'll be looking into your site as well, since it's really easy to understand, and is very well organized. I've also been wondering about that Gran Turismo 3 project you and Dan were working on. I'll talk about that somewhere else. =)

@gnomefromnome: Oops! I didn't notice your post, but at least you gave me some info about the memorycard files. Thank you for that too. =)

I'm so excited to hybrid cars now. >w< Now I'm just going to figure out which one I should hybrid. XD

Back