I know I am posting in the GT4 section but, I think this would interest Gran Turismo 4 players, too. Yesterday, I finished the Super Speedway 150 Miles. You can try this challenge in GT3 or GT4 - doesn't matter. I ran a near-stock car and rode the whole race on one set of tires! They were completly red. My method for winning was driving with a 403 horsepower TVR Speed 6 and around the tight corner the back side of the speedway I would hit the emergency brake until I fell into nuetral and coasted to about 100-115 mph at the end of the corner. I made some pretty fast laps, but my consistent lap time was about 41 seconds (more than 80% of my laps). Once, you finish tell me the car you recieved. It was really fun to pit nonstop, because it saved about 5-9 minutes not pitting in every time my tires worn down. Anyway hope you enjoy, and reply to me after you finish. Thanks, Hitman.