gran turismo 3 saved games

• Thread starter lbsf1
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
Warwick Uni
lbsf1 GTP_lbsf1
obsmu (my brothers acount)
I searched and couldn't find any threads on it.

is it possible to download game saves for gt3.

Its just that i had loads of good cars. then my game save suddenly lost them all. So i want to get lots of cars back without having to play it again.

I searched and couldn't find any threads on it.

is it possible to download game saves for gt3.

Its just that i had loads of good cars. then my game save suddenly lost them all. So i want to get lots of cars back without having to play it again.

Yes. Codejunkies sells the MaxDrive 2 Action Replay and it comes loaded with GS

Edit: It comes loaded with everything you need. That's what I did.

Last edited:
An ARMax, or Codebreaker would be your best bet. Be sure to find the PAL gamesaves also. ARMax gamesave are in .max formate, and Codebreaker, .cbs I think.

The procedure, which I assume is the same for Codebreaker, is to download a correct gamesave to your computer, transfer the save to a USB drive, insert drive into PS2, start the ARMax/Codebreaker disc, and from their menu, transfer the save to your memory card.

An ARMax, or Codebreaker would be your best bet. Be sure to find the PAL gamesaves also. ARMax gamesave are in .max formate, and Codebreaker, .cbs I think.

The procedure, which I assume is the same for Codebreaker, is to download a correct gamesave to your computer, transfer the save to a USB drive, insert drive into PS2, start the ARMax/Codebreaker disc, and from their menu, transfer the save to your memory card.

Bingo. That's how I did it.

Back