Gran Turismo 350Z RS tune ?

• Thread starter Fanapryde
  • 5 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Can't find it in the Tuning Guide... ?
Does anyone has a good tune for this car ? One that makes it driveable at full tuning and race hard tires (for the Nürburg 24' races).
I 've been trying for a while now, but the thing keeps surprising me, throwing his back out, spinning, feels like driving on ice...
A small touch from AI is enough to send it spinning.
Amongst the 600 cars I tried by now, I found some weird ones, but this one tops them all. Pretty weird since I have good results with other 350Z cars in the game.
:confused:

Can't find it in the Tuning Guide... ?
Does anyone has a good tune for this car ? One that makes it driveable at full tuning and race hard tires (for the Nürburg 24' races).
I 've been trying for a while now, but the thing keeps surprising me, throwing his back out, spinning, feels like driving on ice...
A small touch from AI is enough to send it spinning.
Amongst the 600 cars I tried by now, I found some weird ones, but this one tops them all. Pretty weird since I have good results with other 350Z cars in the game.
:confused:
- how many hp, PP weight etc ...

I do have this car in my garage with a tune on it, however, it is tuned with no power upgrades so I doubt it will help. If I get time later, I'll fully upgrade it to your specs and see what I can come up with if you want.

Thanks in advance guys ! I WILL try 'em !
Meanwhile @Highlandor gave me this tune, which I used to my complete satisfaction :cheers:

As much as I disliked this car, now I really like it.
Before the tune I went of track so often... mostly being pushed off, but also without any reason (exept my bad driving).
This was his solution (which differed a lot to mine regarding suspension and LSD).
Mu tune was clearly really bad...

--------------------------

350Z RS (Gran Turismo garage) - SPORTS hard - 550pp (V2.1)

Stock: gearbox

FULL weight reduction, tune engine to get required PP
Aero - reduce rear aero to minimum

Suspension:

100 / 100
11.17 / 10.36
2 / 3
3 / 4
4 / 4
0.5 / 0.5
-0.15 / +0.02

Racing brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

--------------------------------

Keeping in mind that I went off track several times (before the tune), this tune shaved 1'16" off my previous best laptime in the previously mentioned race. It gave me a very easy win also, as opposed to a best 14th place :scared:

Car has 549 pp - 517 bhp - 1193 kg - no ballast - race hard - rear aero 50 (minimum) - max speed set to 310 km/h, which was exactly right.
The camber setting sursprised me...

Last edited:
Alright then, looks like he has you covered so I won't bother. He is a much better tuner than me anyways so you should find great success with his tune. :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back