Gran Turismo 4 - 1000 Car New Monster Garage...

• Thread starter PS2 GT4
  • 4 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
My newest GT4 1000 car monster garage, that I've been working on what seems to be forever, is almost completed. When I post it soon, within a couple weeks from now, it will include the best of the best below...

All are of cars in my campaign mode garage, fully upgraded and loaded, oil changed, with every upgrade option that is available. They will show the final horsepower max ratings and max power to weight ratios that are not obtainable in arcade mode. (Even with the increase adjustment arcade mode allows for).

All 722 (Not 721) of cars in GT4 in my particular selected fav colors. (Adding 5 also = 727 which includes the 4 Special Blacks and the 1 PFD Formula game completion black). Plus the many below...

Every "Race Car" in GT4 including all the "Race Cars" with multiple colors and multiple race car numbers of the same make. (There are a bunch of multiply colored and numbered race cars that some may not be aware of. Maybe you'll see a couple of new surprises as well).
All the special tuner's race cars and manufacturer tuner's race cars in all colors.
All the cars and their respective counterparts that are earmarked as "special colored" manufacturer race award cars.

Special attention cars and additional multiple colored rare cars ,exotic cars, and old school cars in various makes, models, and coolest colors.

And more... All done the old fashion way... stay tuned :cool:

EDIT UPDATE:

GARAGE COMPLETED-VIDEO IS IN BELOW POST

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to seeing it! I`m currently in the works of a GT4 monster garage, glad to see i`m not the only one haha

👍 Nice job! My garage is a mess lol. Which vehicles do you still need?

Have all the cars as listed in the garage already now, but I have about 200 left as of today that I still need to do the upgrade mods on. If I do around 25 a day I should be finished around this next coming weekend and get the 100 page garage video done and posted shortly therafter...

1000 Car Monster Garage Finally Complete - My Monster Garage Video Is Below !

This video and the numbers speak for themselves. This video slideshow consists of 100 pages and 1000 cars in GT4 that are in my monster garage. It is likely to be the only "HORSEPOWER AND POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO RECORD", from the lowest to the highest, that I know of existing showing all of various GT4 car models and years that exist in GT4 when they are all completely maxed out with any and all upgrades, modifications, weight reductions, wings, tires, oil changes, etc. etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back