Gran Turismo 4 Awards

  • Thread starter Thread starter netnai
  • 11 comments
  • 1,015 views
Messages
208
Messages
netnai
Gran Turismo 4 should be awarded for the most annoying way of P@ssing off all PAL Users in one go.
 
We know this car will be in the game. It is on The 359's car list.
 
Would you like to die by lethal injection, electric shock or a lethal injestion?
 
dont kill me for asking this, but, i recently modded my ps2 (PAL), can i play ntsc games now too? or do i need to do a backup 1st?
 
Lamp
dont kill me for asking this, but, i recently modded my ps2 (PAL), can i play ntsc games now too? or do i need to do a backup 1st?

Hmm...That's probably something you should've found out before you modded your PS2.

I think it depends on the chip.
 
nvm got it, yay i can play gt4 b4 christmas :D
 
Try searching for buick custom if you want to find a discussion about the car on this site.
 
GTXLR
Gran Turismo 4 should be awarded for the most annoying way of P@ssing off all PAL Users in one go.

hahaha
 
netnai
I searched this info but i did not find it in the forum. Sorry if it is repeated. Then kill this thread fast without blood :D

This car will be in GT4 too, winner of the Gran Turismo 4 Awards at Sema autoshow.
Links:

Description of awards
http://www.dreamstation.cc/news/video_games/id2267

Family photo (winners, car and KY)
http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200311/N03.1112.1800.44058.htm

Car info and images:
http://www.baer.com/Media/ContentDetails.aspx?contentID=119
They should include the the original dealership version of the car, then have the custom one as a race mod version.

 
I wonder if they'll make it so that you cant change the wheels like some of the concepts on GT3.
 
Lamp
dont kill me for asking this, but, i recently modded my ps2 (PAL), can i play ntsc games now too? or do i need to do a backup 1st?

I've got a mod chip (Magic 3.1 I think) in my ps2 (NTSC) and I can play DVD's from any region. I think because of the resolution differences the screen may be off slightly by using a NTSC DVD on your PAL TV, but you should be able to play it.
 
Back