Gran Turismo 4 - Chameloen Paintjobs ?

• Thread starter PS2 GT4
  • 7 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
There seems to be interest in car colors of late and I'm pretty sure that the only car with a changing paint color scheme in GT4 is the Hyundai HCD6 '01, at least as far as I'm aware of. Anyone know of any other vehicle in GT that also has a chameleon paint job ?

Added....Photo and video below for those that don't know about this particular car that can be won only in the Special Conditions Hall winning the easy Cathedral Rocks Trail II. Sorry for the crappy video quality...shot with iPhone off the TV set...

23_zpsdgpwbarm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep... Sure enough and fantastic colors, so thanks mate (shotamagee) for that tip...:cheers:. Gonna post a few pics here and maybe a much better new video of the various ones with color changing as soon as I get 'er all done.

Certain Alfa Romeo models have changeable colors. I believe both 166 and 156 have that silver shade that is trying to act as a yellow. I could be wrong though, haven't driven Alfa Romeo in that game for some time.

Thanks y'all... I purchased some additional TVR's, Alfa's, etc. I ran these various cars with changing color schemes, but what I found when I watched the various replays is...that although they are very cool cars with changing color schemes, none where able to duplicate the almost dozen reflecting colors as the Hyundai HCD6 '01. It may not be the fastest or best, but it's paint scheme in my book puts it in the number one position for me. It's like a rainbow in the replays.

Can't watch it. Says "Watch this video on YouTube. Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner."

Thanks y'all... I purchased some additional TVR's, Alfa's, etc. I ran these various cars with changing color schemes, but what I found when I watched the various replays is...that although they are very cool cars with changing color schemes, none where able to duplicate the almost dozen reflecting colors as the Hyundai HCD6 '01. It may not be the fastest or best, but it's paint scheme in my book puts it in the number one position for me. It's like a rainbow in the replays.

Anyway... Just for fun, I added this short slideshow type video of this car as pictured in the start of this thread...

There was a Green Blue pearlescent NSX in GT3, not sure if it was in GT4. But it had a very cool colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back