Gran Turismo 4 Code Region Conversion

England
Newcastle
ILOVEFOOTBALL95
Hi again all,

The title is pretty self explanatory, I have been trying to convert some codes to use with my Action Replay Max PAL from NTSC Code breaker and such but can't seem to get any joy.

Am I remembering wrong? I'm sure I used to be able to use maxconvert to convert codes from NTSC To PAL and from CB Or GS to AR MAX?

Please may someone assist me in converting codes from different regions.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Regards

Adam

Hi again all,

The title is pretty self explanatory, I have been trying to convert some codes to use with my Action Replay Max PAL from NTSC Code breaker and such but can't seem to get any joy.

Am I remembering wrong? I'm sure I used to be able to use maxconvert to convert codes from NTSC To PAL and from CB Or GS to AR MAX?

Please may someone assist me in converting codes from different regions.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Regards

Adam

Have you tried Omniconvert?

Have you tried Omniconvert?

Hi there, thank for the reply.

Yes I have, I have also tried Maxconver (which is/was my preferred) but neither seem to work, they can both convert codes from GS Or CB to Ar Max but they always stay the same region.

I must've remembered it wrong, I could've sworn I used to convert code regions with Maxconvert but obviously I didn't

this has been very frustrating trying and failing time and again.

Some of the codes I want to convet are to add to my saved game pack for Gt4 and 3 and others are just for my leisure during my casual playthrough and to know how to finally convert regions.

I would immensely appreciate any help. :)

Mystery over!

I found a site that told me everything I need to know http://campbellg_69_2000.tripod.com/ar/codeconverting.htm This was pretty easy to find but will link it in this topic as ithis has worked for Gran Turismo 4, this site does state it is not possible to convert for all games which I didn't know but this works and that's all that matters.

Anyway the code I converted was All tune shop parts for free which I converted from Arv1/gs1 NTSC to Action Replay Max PAL =

8FDX-6ETG-XVGXF
7YTR-U1UR-NWAZR
M51G-NZ61-ZYWZ6

So if any staff wants to lock this but keep it up for public to see then that's fine. :)

Back