Gran Turismo 4: Custom Driving Missions

• Thread starter Sal_89
  • 15 comments
Italy
Varallo Pombia, Italy
Salva-the_gamer
Hi to all. I saw that on YouTube there are many Custom Driving Missions, so why not to create a thread dedicated to these? I think that can be cool to talk about these, and give suggestions about new ones. I also made my first Custom one just some minutes ago too. This one is about to finsh the race (and win) with just one liter of fuel in the tank.

A Toyota 88C-V against some Mercedes SL500s? What's the point of that? See how badly you can annihilate them?

With other Group C cars as opponents is definitely impossible to win without going full throttle
I mean, with one liter of fuel
But I can do tests on how much fuel take one lap, and try to make that

Recently I tried to create a little skills training with a little help of B-spec mode. The Bob did a run at Tsukuba in stock Cappuccino EA21R, I saved his ghost lap and then tried to beat it with my stock Autobianchi A112. I kept improving my run bit by bit and after few laps I was so close to beating it. I lose a lot of momentum at the last corner, but if a better driver than myself could gain more advantage before that point, Cappi would stand no chance.

Basically, you can do this with any pair of cars you wish, just make sure Bob gets a bit better model since he usually drives slower than a human player. You can also use data logger to check where you lose most speed, though that can be noticed from the AI ghost position during the actual run.

Nice going. I have a List of 31 custom Driving Missions prepared so far. :)

Here's the full playlist

Glad to see you!
I watched all of your Custom Driving Missions, I really liked these. I currently have two more missions recorded on my PC, but now I'm focusing on creating custom car textures

@BobK
I remade that challenge with Group C cars now, tuned Group C cars. Of course I needed more fuel to win the race

One custom mission I want to see is Mission 34, but you drive the 190 DTM instead of the SLR. The start times might have to be tweaked but I imagine the 190 would be much better to drive fast than the SLR.

One custom mission I want to see is Mission 34, but you drive the 190 DTM instead of the SLR. The start times might have to be tweaked but I imagine the 190 would be much better to drive fast than the SLR.
Wasn't a full lap Nordschleife in the 190 a license test in GT4?

Wasn't a full lap Nordschleife in the 190 a license test in GT4?
Two of them actually. IA-15 is a one lap guide run where you food the pace car around the track in the road version, while S-16 has you take the 190 DTM around the track solo. Except in Japan.

Back