Gran Turismo 4 PAL Prize Car List Including Colours...

England
Newcastle
ILOVEFOOTBALL95
Hey again everyone, has anyone got a list of the Prize cars with all of the colours that they come in special or otherwise, as I've searched for about a day now and come up empty handed this is my last resort also coupled with Famine's list of the Used Car List cycle (PAL) it could be quite a comprehensive list. I look forward to any response as I am looking to create a few save games with every car in every colour much like the much coveted '982 Car Garage NTSC Version'.

Thanks in advance for any help or a nudge in the right direction.

Hey again everyone, has anyone got a list of the Prize cars with all of the colours that they come in special or otherwise, as I've searched for about a day now and come up empty handed this is my last resort also coupled with Famine's list of the Used Car List cycle (PAL) it could be quite a comprehensive list. I look forward to any response as I am looking to create a few save games with every car in every colour much like the much coveted '982 Car Garage NTSC Version'.
Thanks in advance for any help or a nudge in the right direction.

I don't have a list but this is what I know

4000 Miles: Alfa Romeo Guilia Speciale '63
Special Conditions - Amalfi Easy: Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car '03
Special Conditions - City Di Aria Easy: Cadillac Cien '02
Special Conditions - Tsukuba Wet Easy: Mazda RX-8 Concept Type II '01
Special Conditions George V Paris Easy: Alpine A310 '73
Special Conditions George V Paris Medium: Renault 5 Turbo Maxi Rally Car '85
Special Conditions Tsukuba Wet Medium: Mazda 6/Atenza Touring Car (Based on game version)
Mission Races Part 1: Delorean DMC-12 '02
B Licence Bronze: VW Lupo 1.4 '02
A Licence Bronze: Nike 2022
IA Licence Bronze: Nismo 270R '96
IB Licence Bronze: Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept '03

Hey again everyone, has anyone got a list of the Prize cars with all of the colours that they come in special or otherwise
I don't think anyone ever logged all the special colours in that sense, but you might be able to find some help from GT4 hybrid-makers. The game code they play about with will contain a list of all the available colours of a car, then all you have to do is subtract the shop-bought colours from the list for each car.

Ah okay then thank you very much everybody @BobK no unfortunately I have not got GT pedia, wish I did though, I think Famine's Used Car Lot guide will obviously make it much easier as I can just keep checking the garage for specific colours I already own. @JASON_ROCKS1998 thank you very much for the help but I have come across a few full game lists but with no colours, I have already done this with GT3 every single winnable car in their colours (Also The Broken-In Cars) but Gt4 will be probably the biggest feet, I have not yet completed the game so I'll do that first I was just wandering about the colours. Also it is nice not to have to keep saving before every race like in Gt3 as I have an Action Replay. :D. @Famine yes like I said earlier your Used car lot guide you created was absolutely great as that will be the hardest part to collect so it will come in really handy but as I said I have a long way to go before I can even contemplate starting the collection process I am only 41+% through but thank you everyone who replied it's always good to know one way or the other. Thanks again People. :)

Back