Gran Turismo 4 part 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter LR-MR-Cole
  • 12 comments
  • 1,039 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
499
Messages
LR-MR-Cole
They should have not called the recent release of GT, Gran Turismo 5 they should have called it Gran Turismo 4 part 2. With all the expectation we get only 200 premium cars. I still cant get over it. Is anyone still mad about this or are all of you happy with cars that look worse then what they did in GT4. Seriously check it out on youtube. MORE PREMIUM CARS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forza 4 is going to be sick if PD dont make more premium and forget about in race saving and all that other non sense.
 
Not a question, nor an answer, and not necessary at all. It's Gran Turismo 5. Oh well.
 
Im sorry let me change it just for you

I'm not attempting to be mean but just what are you talking about? So you think it's unfinished? Great, there's a thread in the GT5 section titled "Is anyone disappointed with GT5" That's probably a better place.
 
I'm not attempting to be mean but just what are you talking about? So you think it's unfinished? Great, there's a thread in the GT5 section titled "Is anyone disappointed with GT5" That's probably a better place.

This!

OP, I know you want to be heard, but please, just post in an existing thread.
 
GT5 is only a beta version of the game. The rest you have to downloade piece by piece.
 
What's the purpose of this thread exactly? I love how
A. people neglect to care where they post and what they post so long as they get the attention they so desperately need and
B. they come onto a forum and re-hash topics that have been beaten to death because the game is 'new to them' forgetting the rest of the world has already been through the game twice and back again.

Thank you OP, I needed to vent.
 
Yupp, I still love GT FIVE with its ugly 800+ standard cars. I guess you´re not satisfied now? ;)
 
That is still 200 more premium cars than GT4. And regardless of the number of cars it's still a brand new game with plenty enough of new features to have it deserve to be called GT5. Besides, do you think you would have enjoyed the game more if it was called GT 4 part 2??

And regarding the beta statement I totally disagree as well. If you are new to gaming (or old, but haven't kept up for a while), then here is a newsflash for you: Patching is a new and modern technology to improve a game after its release. Yes, patching wasn't used in past generations of games, but that is only because the technology wasn't available at those days. All games have flaws, bugs and glitches that the producers wants to fix, and now they can! Isnt that great? And also, the kind of bugs and glitches we have seen in GT5 (so far) has not been of the beta kind. Betas are generally a lot worse in that respect.

There has still been quite an amount of bugs in GT5, but that has more to do with the game being a huge release with a lot of new concepts for a new platform. Which in itself proves my point that GT5 deserves to stand on its own rather than being a GT4.2 as you suggest. It's after all breaking a lot of new ground for the series and as GT2 was a GT1 gone perfect I think we will see GT6 as a GT5 gone perfect. I think you will have more of a case when you in 2014 claim that GT6 should be called GT5 part 2...
 
These threads crack me up. Total disrespect for what gt5 has to offer is a trait of someone that belongs elsewhere.
 
What's the purpose of this thread exactly? I love how
A. people neglect to care where they post and what they post so long as they get the attention they so desperately need and
B. they come onto a forum and re-hash topics that have been beaten to death because the game is 'new to them' forgetting the rest of the world has already been through the game twice and back again.

Thank you OP, I needed to vent.

A. I dont need attention just expressing my feeling about an unfinished GT5, which I bet 90% of racers will agree
B.Gran Turismo is far from new to me. I am 100% complete with GT1-4 and and could be with GT5 seeing how its so short am dragging it out, well not really I just refuse to do B-spec. Its pointless, to just sit around while you do nothing yeah real cool.
 
I think it should be called Gran Turismo part five.
Cwhatididther?
 
As pointed out there's an existing thread where you can put your problems with GT5. We don't want to spam GTPlanet with more of these now do we. 👍
Plus, it's in the wrong subforum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back