Gran Turismo 4 ps2 slim problem.

• Thread starter skajterpl
  • 2 comments
Poland
Poland
Hello guys! I have a ps2 slim. Recently I bought a new lens for it. And for some time it worked perfectly. Now I have a problem. Sometimes it says that Disc could not be read. And other times it goes to RSOD. Any help? SCPH-70004

Hello guys! I have a ps2 slim. Recently I bought a new lens for it. And for some time it worked perfectly. Now I have a problem. Sometimes it says that Disc could not be read. And other times it goes to RSOD. Any help? SCPH-70004
It could be your laser isn't positioned properly or it could be the disc, as you may know PS2's can't read any scratched media well, thus the RSOD and Disc Errors.

I don't know much, but that's all I can say.

GT4 is hard on the PS2 slim, also taking in the fact that the size of the game takes up a good amount of your memory card. I too have had this issue until I bought an older bigger machine because I've heard that the game runs better on fat PS2s.

Sure enough, it works near perfect now.

Last edited:
Back