Gran Turismo 4 release TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
21
Ok, I don't want to get flamed, I am a new Gran fan and so excitied, A buddy of mine is a Manager for a distrubution company , and he was the one telling me Dec 14, nothing to worry about, He called me today telling me he just got a call saying Sony has moved the date to a To be announced, he told me that, It may actually be released earlier than teh 14th, But he belives it may be later, What he told me is, so people he workes through at sony sais they finished the game, but are having trouble with the time they had set up the to press and print the game. I trust this guy, he is high up and alwasy gets games for me. and he has actually had contact with the makers of games.

He was really telling the last few days not to worry about the 14th being changed, and I got this call, he said he was going to get more information on it, but so far thats what he has
 
It may actually be released earlier than teh 14th, But he belives it may be later

:confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back