Gran turismo 4 Spec II Test Course Bug

  • Thread starter Thread starter UltraDave1992
  • 0 comments
  • 76 views
Messages
26
United States
United States
Hello guys. Came across a bug that I hope everyone is experiencing, otherwise this is unprecedented.

This clip (hopefully u can view it) shows cars battling in turn 4 in Test Course, some are running the high lane. But every time they do so, at about halfway they just slam on their brakes. WHY??? And this happens with ANY car. I have not been able to enjoy this track with AI because of that exact reason. Is this a known bug or am I the only one experiencing this? And yes, ive tried everything. Deleting the save file, and completely re-installing the game. So, idk what to do. Hope someone reports back who has probably seen this or recommends to report it to the Spec II devs (Dont know how to do that but would LOVE to)
 
Last edited:
Back