Gran Turismo 4-The Ultimate Test

• Thread starter PS2 GT4
  • 2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
This weekend I'm gonna test all the 11 colors of the Polyphony Formula GT '04 cars using the high speed ring in b-spec mode. I think it will be a fair comparison cause it will be using my b-spec numbers only. I'll report soon on each of the color's numbers, both high speed and best time around the track. It will be interesting to see if the Black Polyphony Formula will out perform the others as it can not be found or driven in the arcade mode, only the other colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
This weekend I'm gonna test all the 11 colors of the Polyphony Formula GT '04 cars using the high speed ring in b-spec mode. I think it will be a fair comparison cause it will be using my b-spec numbers only. I'll report soon on each of the color's numbers, both high speed and best time around the track. It will be interesting to see if the Black Polyphony Formula will out perform the others as it can not be found or driven in the arcade mode, only the other colors.
I think you'll find the performance is identical, but by all means go for it.

Actually you can drive the special colors in arcade mode. there's a trick to it.

Add the Dodge charger (or any car that has a lot of available colors with it) to your favourites, then add the car you want to drive its special color. Go into your favourites, stop n the Charger. Then nearly simultaneously press right and X. If it worked, you'll have the next car (in your case, the PD Formula GT) with the Charger's color choices (or at least, the available choices, the car will have it's own colors of course), just change color until you get to the end of the FGT's color palette, and the last one will be the black car. It works for every car in the game that has a special color, such as the Subaru 360, Aston Martin DB9, the black cars etc.

I would link a video of it, but because I couldn't find any, i decided to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back