Gran Turismo 4 - WOW - Finally Got A Flash Drive

• Thread starter PS2 GT4
  • 3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
Well I have to say, that I took some of the members advice and finally found and got a "Sony Micro Vault 128mb Flash Drive" for my PS2 and GT4. Rebuilt all my photos and videos and I am sooooo very pleased with the results ! I wasn't happy with the photos or videos I've posted before on YouTube and here as they were taken with my old iPhone off of my TV set, hence sorry to y'all for the additional posts and thanks for understanding. This good ol' Grandpa just had to catch up on some of the technology advancements over the years.

Anyway, I can confirm that this particular flash drive works perfectly in GT4's photo travel. However, if you should see my brand new updated and revised video, it is way better and will outline the exact PS2 equipment I have and use, but other PS2 units may vary. For those that don't know, and in reading other recent threads, at first I thought it didn't work cause it didn't show up when starting the PS2 and looking at the browser memory cards menu, but no worries, cause when ya start up GT4, go to photo travel, then save as USB, it will work. From there no problem, plugged it in the computer and was able to create the video with HD photos.

The only thing that's a shame, is ya can't do the same with the replays which is my understanding that it can't be done.

Ya can see the difference in the revised updated video here...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all good daan (mod) ... I made my apology above in this thread as well as a fair explanation. Please feel free to delete those "other" threads if you wish. In fact, I'd prefer if you did. I worked very hard to create the video above for the members and also posted some very informative information (below the video on YouTube) that might be also helpful to those still interested in the game or just picking it up. I personally think that my video tribute to the game is better than most and I hope some of the other members here will agree, be it spoken or not... GrandPa

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back