Gran Turismo 5 5OUL ON DISPLAY - PD'S last GT5 trailer.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 29 comments
  • 3,067 views

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
This has been cropping up on Youtube a lot recently... I think it's an official montage of all previous trailers... apologies if this has already been posted, but this is amazing. Reminds me of why I love GT.


:drool:
 
As said... Another reason I love GT5. The graphics made vids like this possible.
 
I had gone off GT5 abit but I just watched and now I'm playing GT5.
 
Nice vid, but that song! I make nicer sounds in the bathroom!
 
5oul on display is probably the most pumped up song from a GT game since Ash- Lose Control
 
Nice video. But i don't like that song either... I still think that the song that suits GT intros the most is "Moon over the castle"...

As for in game music, i'm glad i can put my own tracks..
 
Beautiful editing to a great song. Epic trailer!!! 👍

O.o Anyone else see the Evo X race mod at 3.06? I'm pretty sure that's not in the game...
 
GTOne2Three
5oul on display is probably the most pumped up song from a GT game since Ash- Lose Control

Quoted for (partial) truth. I loooove GT soundtracks!!!
 
Beautiful editing to a great song. Epic trailer!!! 👍

O.o Anyone else see the Evo X race mod at 3.06? I'm pretty sure that's not in the game...
I'm pretty sure it's just a regular Evo X with a wing on it..
 
I'm pretty sure it's just a regular Evo X with a wing on it..

Nah, it's those "pre-tuned" cars at Prologue (or what were they called). Those cars that were tuned by PD, like the ZR1, Elise, Tuscan, etc.

I loved that montage by the way.
 
Amazing work. Going to play right now after seeing this!!!
 
Yeah, not a fan of the song at all. I reckon a bit of dubstep for GT6 would be great.

Video was enthralling nonetheless. Just a shame, PD kept us waiting for so long.
 
Yeah great video. I have seen it before but everyone should watch it, pretty amazing :)
 
That's awesome! Wow!
 
Reminds me of dissapointment, broken promisses.
Also look at the video - pause at 1.14, just dissapointment.
 
If it's created by Tommikin then you are watching a GTP fan made trailer (we run the show :D )
 
I was just driving the Arta Garaiya on ss5
with all hud off for 20 mins straight staring at those yellow headlights lol
I havent been playing for awhile but now im feeling a urge to go play some more
 
Yeah, not a fan of the song at all. I reckon a bit of dubstep for GT6 would be great.
God NO....anything with "dub" in the name should be forever stricken from history!

GT6 needs some 80's Thrash Metal. NOTHING gets the blood pumping more.



Yev
Reminds me of dissapointment, broken promisses.
Also look at the video - pause at 1.14, just dissapointment.

Agreed...in fact this vid just reaffirms how much PD buggered up the game IMO. It could and SHOULD have been the best driving game. And indeed the camera angles on the Top Gear test track in the released game are pants....in fact the whole Top Gear section is pants IMO.

GT5 is like a sports team crushing all opponents to get to the final.....then playing crud and losing the final.
 
Back