Gran Turismo 5 At Pax Prime Seattle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 2 comments
  • 1,175 views

Jump_Ace

Compare Yourself To The Best Of Your Own Abilities
Staff Emeritus
Messages
10,047
United States
Portland, OR
Messages
Jump_Ace
Messages
JUMPxACE
I have a confirmation from my boss who is at PAX Prime that there is one, and only one Gran Turismo 5 Demo station in the Sony area. So if there are any Pacific Northwest people who are lucky enough to have a Sold Out ticket, we are in luck!

I'll be there and will try to get a video replay and I'll be sure to make a post to my site here.

Anyone else plan on going? Perhaps we can do a meetup Saturday sometime, perhaps a lunch and some beers?

Jerome
 
Soooo, when do you plan to go exactely?
 
I'll be there from 10:00 a.m. (Pacific Time) to no later than 8 p.m.

Jerome
 
Last edited:
Back