- 13
- jah24car
- Jah24car
With the new Spa track coming to GT5, I've been thinking of other great road course tracks or whatever. What kind of tracks would you like to see in a DLC pack?
The new cars look good and all but newer models or cars never put in the game like what? well leave that all here...
Things I would love to see: Lamborghini Sesto Elemnto
Lamborghini Reventon
Ford Fiesta (Gym3 and normal street car)
Chrysler Firepower
Montreal: Circuit Gilles Villenue
New York: Watkins Glen, and the come back of the city circuit.
The new cars look good and all but newer models or cars never put in the game like what? well leave that all here...
Things I would love to see: Lamborghini Sesto Elemnto
Lamborghini Reventon
Ford Fiesta (Gym3 and normal street car)
Chrysler Firepower
Montreal: Circuit Gilles Villenue
New York: Watkins Glen, and the come back of the city circuit.