Gran Turismo 5 Has Just Gotten Fun Again, Here's Why.

• Thread starter Ryou
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
Okay so earlier today my friends JaiAE86 and Pinoy_boii_408 joined me to drive around Eiger Nordwand. We were all just driving, and it got boring quickly. So I suggested something. Cat and Mouse on Eiger Nordwand with under 300 HP cars. I grabbed my Toyota MRS AUTOBACS, JaiAE86 got his RM'd Lotus Elise 111R, and Pinoy_boii_408 grabbed his Levin.

I chose to start out as the mouse, but then quickly at the first corner, Jai already hit me. So then we went and chased him. Back and forth doing the same thing, we had a bit of fun. But then we got tired of Eiger Nordwand, and I suggested a track change to De La Sarthe '09. We all got in stock RX7's this time (All in different colors) and we went out on the track. It was beautiful as we were chasing each other along, because the sun was going down. As it changed to nighttime things got more challenging.

We started doing things like flashing our headlights at the mouse to make them lose concentration if they look behind. We kept hitting each other, and than finally Pinoy_boii_408 is the mouse after ramming Jai. I then hit him and I sped away. We also kept doing silly things to protect ourselves. Like cutting corners, dodging barriers, and even JaiAE86 tricked us by using the Pits. It then ended by the sun coming up, and I suggested I post about this.

As I'm saying, this can be a very fun thing to do with your friends. If you ever get bored, you should try this out. :)

Sincerely,

SuperGTRacer

:lol: must have been good fun, will give that a go with some mates

Yeah, it was fun. Good thing to do when you get bored. Here are our rules if you need them.

RULES
1.When playing with more than one friend with you, use a period to tell them you are the mouse

2. Most people should know this, after hitting the mouse you're the mouse

3. If you hit someone, after typing a period, your friends must give you time to get going, about 2 or 3 seconds

Have fun. :)

My trick of parking at the wall, then when you guys come over to hit me I move, and you hit it. That was hilarious! 👍

Latest Posts

Back