Gran Turismo 5 playercards

  • Thread starter Thread starter suXin
  • 6 comments
  • 2,379 views
Messages
74
Messages
suXin
Just thought about... have your ever seen PS3 trophy cards? Uncharted 2 statistics player card etc?

I think it would be great to have GT5 player card, containing everything from player's web-page: his completion of the game, spec-level, licences and favourite cars.
 
There actually is: Just look at the Profile menu in GT-Life.
 
I mean, picture-version of THIS card from profile menu, for using on forums such as GTP (in sig.).
 
Just look at this example of trophy card:
suXin.png


It just needs replacement with GT5 content entirely: a\b-spec level, license trophies... everything from link above
 
Just look at this example of trophy card:
suXin.png


It just needs replacement with GT5 content entirely: a\b-spec level, license trophies... everything from link above

Ohhhh, so that's what you mean. I didn't see anything like this yet, but it would be nice to have it for gtplanet and other forums. :dopey:
 
I'd like to see a GT version of the Battlefield card.
 
Back