Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Online Drivers from Africa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Haiej
  • 3 comments
  • 812 views
Messages
55
Mozambique
Maputo - Mozambique
Messages
Haiej
Hello

I've playing GT5P online ocasionally, but haven't met any driver from South Africa [country code ZA] (or any other african country).

I'm from, and live in, Mozambique. But Mozambique is not in the PSN´s list of countries, so when creating my PSN account I chose South Africa [ZA] as the country of residence, which is just 200KM from where I live.
As seen here, South Africa is the only african country available for registration in the Country List.

Are there other GT5P Online Drivers from Africa here in the forum ?
I know there are some african GT4 drivers here, but perhaps you guys are waiting for the full GT5 ?

Well, I hope to see you guys online soon. I'm currently racing in the NO MERCY 650PP PRO Suzuka Event.

Cheers
 
Welcome mate.
Never really raced online from South Africa at all and i do alot of online racing.
Slowly they will start trickling in.
 
Welcome to GTP.

Considering the huge cost of an internet connection in most African countries I am not at all surprised that only a handfull would be able to afford to play GT5P online.
That may also be the reason why your country code is not found in a list.

AMG.
 
I know of Haitham/Marooned who lives in Egypt and also cannot enter his country code 'cos it doesn't exist in the platform. So he picked ... ZA :lol: Maybe, when PD is reading forums like ours, they will update the list with your countries 👍
 
Back