Gran Turismo 5 Soundtrack on YouTube!

• Thread starter BeatBurst
  • 6 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
MEDIC_ape0
Hi! My name is BeatBurst, and I absolutely LOVE the Soundtrack in Gran Turismo 5, it's unbelievably brilliant :D What's NOT brilliant is that no one has started uploading most of it to Youtube D:>

So, being my usual "over-do everything ever" self, I've been taking each song from the Jukebox, one by one, and recording, rendering, and uploading each track up to Youtube. I'm planning on having ALL 198 tracks from the Jukebox, and various other songs (pre-race songs, GT Auto and Tuning Shop songs, New Car songs, etc.) all uploaded to my channel *removed Link What I didn't anticipate was how long this was going to take :P

While this might not be done for MAYBE another week or so, I've uploaded all the songs from the Jazz, Lounge Music, and Bossanova genres so far ^^ AND after all the tracks have been successfully rendered and uploaded, I'm going to compile them all into a nifty .zip or .rar for everyone's downloading pleasures.

I've heard many many MANY good things about GTPlanet's community from various friends and GT players (and I can see why, everything's so neat and organized!), so I thought that this would be a good place to start for some sort of "advertising" :D Even though I've been getting a good amount of views in a short amount of time, I thought I'd let the bulk of the GT Community know what the heck I've been up to :)

I've set up a few playlists of the various genres so far:

*removed Link

Any and all feedback and comments are extremely appreciated! I've been overwhelmed by messages on my Youtube, and I can't stop smiling about all the people that have sent "Thanks!" Any future updates that I may do will be posted here. Hope you guys all enjoy the Soundtrack as much as I have been :3

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of bitrate and format are we looking at, CBR 192 kbps MP3? Decent fidelity is important to me and my Sennheiser 650s. I can stand lossy but not pops and such.

What kind of bitrate and format are we looking at, CBR 192 kbps MP3? Decent fidelity is important to me and my Sennheiser 650s. I can stand lossy but not pops and such.

The most recent ones I'm putting out are 2 Channel 128 kbps MP3s at 44100 Frequency. Sadly, the more recent tracks I've uploaded were rendered in single channel Mono, but I've found a solution, and once I compile the Soundtrack in the very end, I'll be rendering the MP3s at the highest possible quality and all in Stereo :)

This thread has been locked.

A reminder to everyone to please observe the Acceptable Use Policy. This in particular:

*You will not use these forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, pirated commercial multimedia files, “cracks”, or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer software or systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back