Gran Turismo 5 Super Taikyu Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter GN+
  • 11 comments
  • 947 views

GN+

Messages
546
I'm not sure if anyone still around remembers my Super Taikyu series, but here is a link to the last season we ran here at GT Planet.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84769

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in seeing such a series launch for Gran Turismo 5. Sorry to keep this short, but I think an updated version has endless possibility for Gran Turismo 5.
 
Sounds interesting, I checked the old thread but its a bit long, I could'nt find the answers to my questions. I get the classes.
How about a quick summary, how many laps, and how many races ect?
 
Last edited:
I'm interested.
 
If this does happen to take off I am going to need a bit of help to balance cars. I have done this on every Gran Turismo before this one, so why not give a shot here.
 
Sounds like a good idea...
I'd be in for:

ST1 GTR R35

ST3 GT1 S2000 Turbo(prefered choice)

ST5 R1 S2000


just in case:
Psn: Jav122678
 
Last edited:
I'm interested if u get this thing started with enough people
 
Tuning all the cars might be a lot of work.
 
Original post edited^^^^
 
Very classy, I love the details such as the pictures and treating it as a real life series .
 
Sugoi GN+, I would be very interested in running and helping get this going.
 
I'm interested, hopefully my location wont cause too many problems if this season happens.
 
Back