Gran Turismo 5 Trailer Music - Again??

Menteith
I tried searching, so I'm really sorry if this is like the hundredth time you've seen a newby ask this question but I really need to know!

The official E3 trailer:

[youtubehq]l2uQ2ayvvWY[/youtubehq]

What song is this? Anyway of downloading it?

Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried searching, so I'm really sorry if this is like the hundredth time you've seen a newby ask this question but I really need to know!

The official E3 trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2uQ2ayvvWY&feature=player_embedded

Thanks guys.

andrewz Says:
June 2nd, 2009 at 5:01 pm

Do anyone know the name of that electro-track from trailer? It makes me push the throttle to the ground! (of course in combination with those nice pictures :-))

As you can see, I asked the same questions few days ago, but without success. :nervous: But we can spend the time before someone give us the name with this: audio track extracted from the trailer. 💡

I played it to Shazam on my mobile and that found nothing either. It must be a Sony/PD track :(

Nice to know I'm not the only person eager to find out more about this song.

I played it to Shazam on my mobile and that found nothing either. It must be a Sony/PD track :(

Nice to know I'm not the only person eager to find out more about this song.
well who would not! its awesome, I think it will be some kind of modern-day spiritual sequel to 'moon over the castle'

I would like to know as well. They always have kickass songs :D

well who would not! its awesome, I think it will be some kind of modern-day spiritual sequel to 'moon over the castle'

Moon over the Castle is the most awesome tune. I want that in GT5.... I want it. :lol:

It will be interesting to see what is on the GT5 playlist.

Man, i hope GT5 has a good soundtrack! Or at least the ability to play songs in your PS library..... that would be really cool...

The official E3 trailer:

Thanks guys.

I think the guy goes DJ.King 7 his a well known DJ in Japan. You can find a lot of his music on Dift-D videos.

The official E3 trailer:

Thanks guys.

alright i think the artist for that music is ETNICA.. there was a song in gt4 called ETNICA - Checker Flag, It could be the the same artist from gt5 trailer i can tell from how it sounds both sounds similar. sorry my english combination :)

Last edited:
unknown track, definitely Trance/Psy-Trance

a similar track: Kyau vs Albert - Made of Sun (KvsA Hard Dub - Armin Van Buuren Edit) skip to 1:16 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo6Z9kkVVsg

Great to see I'm not the only electronica/trance listener here. :dunce:

I can offer you some more suggestions: First State - Evergreen, John O'Callaghan & Bryan Kearney - Exactly, Sied Van Riel - Rush, Jonas Steur - Second Turn, LSG - Netherworld (Oliver Prime Remix). Not exactly the same style, but very similar vibe in my opinion.

I hope GT5 will include tracks like these!

Only ones that know are PD, and possibly Sony.

...Just as they know everything else that we don't. :irked:

Back