Gran Turismo 5 Trailers HD 1080P?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marky264
  • 16 comments
  • 4,178 views
Messages
1,241
United Kingdom
Surrey, United
Messages
Marky264
Right not sure if this is the best place to request this but i'll give it a shot! I was looking for all of the Gran Turismo 5 Trailers that have been released for the game in the Highest Definition Possible! 1080P Etc from the latest Trailer to the very First Concept by Gran Turismo Trailers... I want to pop all the Trailers on to my PS3 at some point. Was wondering if someone had a copy of all of them that have been released by PD not by Cam/Websites etc... All Official Trailers of the Game in one Big RAR I could Download pref Megaupload or something lol.

Hopefully will get a postive response from someone! I really dont want to browse every thread to track individual trailers down as I keep getting Low Quality etc. Cheers! 👍
 
Did you check on PSN to see what ones were on there? Sony generally puts most of that stuff on on there, and they usually don't take it down.

You could also try Gamestop/IGN/etc.

I'll check on YouTube to see if anything is on there, as well.


Keep in mind that no matter what the source, you will probably have to settle for 720p for most of them.
 
I wish PSN had the E3 Trailer that had the correct sounds. (The one where the Tesla just made road noise)
 
I wish PSN had the E3 Trailer that had the correct sounds. (The one where the Tesla just made road noise)

Yes!! I want is the updated version of the E3 2010 GT5 trailer:

[YOUTUBEHD]MXh25i7_3Is[/YOUTUBEHD]
 
gametrailers.com have a good suply, just become a member and you can download them in 1080p from your playstation.
 
Checked all the ones on the Playstation Store got all of those, Checked Gametrailers but they're all 720p Barely HD on my PS3 (Very Blocky WMA Format) Still searching?
 
I think I have at least 4 in HD. Be back in a second.
 
Checked all the ones on the Playstation Store got all of those, Checked Gametrailers but they're all 720p Barely HD on my PS3 (Very Blocky WMA Format) Still searching?
look,I'm pretty sure that you can find it via PSN!!I downloaded it in gorgeous 1080p(fullhd) couple of days ago!!check it in videos(event-E3 2010).
 
look,I'm pretty sure that you can find it via PSN!!I downloaded it in gorgeous 1080p(fullhd) couple of days ago!!check it in videos(event-E3 2010).

You can download the E3 2010 Trailer of the Store your right but I want the Full Trailer Ver of the Trailer in a Format that'll play on my PS3 along with all the other Trailers in Full HD :) 👍

Gametrailers.com has a list of all of them but not in Full HD unfortunately :/
 
You can download the E3 2010 Trailer of the Store your right but I want the Full Trailer Ver of the Trailer in a Format that'll play on my PS3 along with all the other Trailers in Full HD :) 👍

Gametrailers.com has a list of all of them but not in Full HD unfortunately :/
ok!!sorry ,I misunderstood you're previous post!:sly:
 
I think I have at least 4 in HD. Be back in a second.
Tic Tac, wainting is over. Give! Show! Post!
 
Ok I've got them in 720p (converted for my iPad but work on PS3) or I can provide the links to the MP4 1080p versions of the Standard Cars Video and the Special Effects Video. The videos are hosted by another site Gamersyde this is where I got mine and converted them, also if you have a license for QT pro you can link to the Official Gran Turismo site and download them from there, but I'm sure they are only 720p. I Also have the 458 promo video in 720p too.

Standard Cars 1080p MP4

Visual Effects 1080p MP4

Edit

I Have just acquired the original promo for GT5 (this in on PSN at 1080p I think) and also the FT86 Promo in 720p if you want?
 
Last edited:
Ok I've got them in 720p (converted for my iPad but work on PS3) or I can provide the links to the MP4 1080p versions of the Standard Cars Video and the Special Effects Video. The videos are hosted by another site Gamersyde this is where I got mine and converted them, also if you have a license for QT pro you can link to the Official Gran Turismo site and download them from there, but I'm sure they are only 720p. I Also have the 458 promo video in 720p too.

Standard Cars 1080p MP4

Visual Effects 1080p MP4

Edit

I Have just acquired the original promo for GT5 (this in on PSN at 1080p I think) and also the FT86 Promo in 720p if you want?

Thanks very much for the links to those two vids, I would love to get copies of the 458 Promo Video in 720p and the FT86 Promo in 720p and which original promo are you refereing to? Cheers 👍
 
The original promo was was the one that featured on the God Of War 3 disk. I will get the others uploaded and send the links. will be about 20 minutes from now.

EDIT

Internet connection has gone. I'm having to post from my iPhone. Will get the videos uptommorow or late tonight if that's ok.
 
Last edited:
Just grab em from the official GT site
 
Just Google what you want, I'm sure you'll find them somewhere.
 
Back