Gran Turismo 5

  • Thread starter Thread starter firewire6587
  • 2 comments
  • 605 views
Messages
380
United States
United States
I Have Almost All of The DLC for GT5, & Gamestop Has GT5 used for 20.00 + tax
My Original Copy of GT5 Has a Crack In The Disc & I Was Wondering If The GT5 XL Edition Is A Good Investment. I know the GT5 XL editon comes with a 20.00 PSN card.
 
I Have Almost All of The DLC for GT5, & Gamestop Has GT5 used for 20.00 + tax
My Original Copy of GT5 Has a Crack In The Disc & I Was Wondering If The GT5 XL Edition Is A Good Investment. I know the GT5 XL editon comes with a 20.00 PSN card.

Wal mart was selling the GT5 XL for $10 on black Friday. 😭
 
I Have Almost All of The DLC for GT5, & Gamestop Has GT5 used for 20.00 + tax
My Original Copy of GT5 Has a Crack In The Disc & I Was Wondering If The GT5 XL Edition Is A Good Investment. I know the GT5 XL editon comes with a 20.00 PSN card.

It dosnt come with a $20 psn card, it comes with a voucher for specific DLC packs. You get the paint pack, racing gear pack, racing car pack (http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt5/dlc/cars/) , car pack 2 (http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt5/dlc/cars2/), and course pack (Spa and Kart space). Its worth it if you dont have those packs, but if you do it would probably be better just to buy a used copy.
 
Back