Gran Turismo 6 AI..

Australia
Australia
FamilyIpad31
Gran Turismo 6 is really good, don't get me wrong.. ive loved playing it for over a year.. but.. all races seem to be about how many cars you can overtake to try and get to first to get the maximum prize money.. these races arent proper racing, the AI arent agressive, they're just obstacles on your way to first place, theres no proper racing going on, it really sucks.. just my opinion

Gran Turismo 6 is really good, don't get me wrong.. ive loved playing it for over a year.. but.. all races seem to be about how many cars you can overtake to try and get to first to get the maximum prize money.. these races arent proper racing, the AI arent agressive, they're just obstacles on your way to first place, theres no proper racing going on, it really sucks.. just my opinion
Welcome to :cheers: Some helpful advice. Search around and look for similar threads before starting your own. The mods are quite careful about keeping the forums clean and duplicate threads are often locked where something already exists on the same topic. There are several threads on GT6 AI already and rather than start your own, you might be better off to jump into an existing discussion.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search/2397160/?q=gt6+ai&o=date&c

Back