Gran Turismo 6 Car Glitch - No Chassis [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter calvins48
  • 22 comments
  • 2,765 views
:odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd::odd:, Why?
 
image.jpg
 
Is this an undocumented V1.06 Custom Body option? :mischievous:
 
Simplify, then add lightness.
Didn't know Lotus did NASCAR...
 
Why did the video cut off there? He was gonna win!
 
Stealth paint #007

:lol:
 
It's not a hacked car it's the #48 Jimmie Johnson SS 2013. Only happened on this track! :confused:
 
glitch.. Render issue who knows
 
Happened to me way before 1.06, Lotus Carlton at Brands Hatch. Might have a picture somewhere...

Edit:
DSC_0162.jpg
DSC_0163.jpg
 
Last edited:
Weight reduction level in this car is over 9000!
 
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Dang, and here I thought I had the best glitch of the week.....I was able to partially control my car from the lounge last night. :dunce:

 
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Dang, and here I thought I had the best glitch of the week.....I was able to partially control my car from the lounge last night. :dunce:


That happened to me a couple of times a few nights ago at Grand Valley East. The car just took off and left the pits all by itself.

Last night it happened to a friend of mine at Autumn Ring.
 
That happened to me a couple of times a few nights ago at Grand Valley East. The car just took off and left the pits all by itself.

Last night it happened to a friend of mine at Autumn Ring.
This happens to me very often.. it has gotten quite annoying!
 
That above glitch happened to me on GT5 a lot.
 
That happened to me a couple of times a few nights ago at Grand Valley East. The car just took off and left the pits all by itself.

Last night it happened to a friend of mine at Autumn Ring.
happened 2 me at tsukuba about a week ago
 
This happened to me online because of lag issues
(it belonged to the yellow car, which still had all four wheels in place)

dzcmyc.jpg
 
Back