Gran Turismo 6 - Le Mans 24min in S class

  • Thread starter Thread starter G00ner
  • 6 comments
  • 1,184 views
Messages
2
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Help, Think I've got a dodgy game, although I win the race by a distance, because I do more laps than 4 other cars it tells me I am first but only gives credits for finishing 13th. This does not give me any stars so cannot complete S series. Also the final listings of the 16 cars have 1 driver appearing 7 times and other drivers disappearing. Any Ideas
 
Yes, try the search button on the top right, because this forum is full on topics on the Le Mans 24 minutes matter. Also this is a bug in the game and there are loads of topics on that too ;)
 
Yes, try the search button on the top right, because this forum is full on topics on the Le Mans 24 minutes matter. Also this is a bug in the game and there are loads of topics on that too ;)

Or you can just be a nice guy, and answer his question! 💡

Help, Think I've got a dodgy game, although I win the race by a distance, because I do more laps than 4 other cars it tells me I am first but only gives credits for finishing 13th. This does not give me any stars so cannot complete S series. Also the final listings of the 16 cars have 1 driver appearing 7 times and other drivers disappearing. Any Ideas

Yeah it's glitched. The game awards 1st place to whoever crosses the finish line first, no matter how far ahead you may be from the AI. I'd recommend Waiting at the finish line until the timer hits 24 minutes, and then cross the line. 👍
 
I was misinformed, as I thought this bug was fixed.
 
I was misinformed, as I thought this bug was fixed.

You weren't misinformed...for some reason, it is fixed for some but not others. I have done all the Time Limit races in S-Class since the Ninja fix and I have run the race normally in every one (I crossed the line at Le Mans with 25 seconds to go so started another lap) and have been shown as first place and given full credits and stars...though haven't seen the issue of the same driver appearing more than once so maybe I have been lucky
 
Or you can just be a nice guy, and answer his question! 💡



Yeah it's glitched. The game awards 1st place to whoever crosses the finish line first, no matter how far ahead you may be from the AI. I'd recommend Waiting at the finish line until the timer hits 24 minutes, and then cross the line. 👍
Thanks, tried that and come second, got done by a car in the pit lane!!!! will try again
 
Thanks, tried that and come second, got done by a car in the pit lane!!!! will try again
Is your PS3 online?
This bug was "fixed" in one of the two in-game patches that came shortly after v1.03.
Try updating.
 
Back