Gran Turismo 6 master official track/car list.

United States
Greensboro/NC/U
jarod336/GTP_torque
Paperorplastic/ manherollen
gran_turismo_logo1.jpg

:gtplanet:GT6 official track and car list, Not a wishlist,

This thread is for only official tracks and Cars listed in the game.(GT6)

=============================================================================== :gtplanet:

This is not a wish list, This is for only Official information, Made official by proof or a source straight from Polyphony Digital.

Again this is NOT a wishlist thread, Only official information will go here.

Do not post wishlists.
They can go here.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=260292 <-- for all you're wishlist needs.

===================================================================================:gtplanet:

GRANTURISMO 6 track list official so far.(2)

Track list:

1. Mount Panorama, Motor Racing Circuit Bathurst / Length / 6.213 km (3.861 mi)
Turns 20

2. Silverstone Circuit / Length / 5.141 km (3.194 mi)
Turns 17

=================================================================================:gtplanet:

GRANTURISMO 6 OFFICIAL Car list.

Car list: (so far)( 8 )

Abarth : (1)
1952 1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T 1 (Pebble Beach Award 2010)

Alfa Romeo : (1)
MiTo quadrifoglio verde

Chevrolet : (2)
1969 Camaro 'Mark Stielow' (SEMA Award 2010)
1971 Camaro 'Mary Pozzi' (SEMA Award 2011)

Ferrari : (1)
1954 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Berlinetta (Pebble Beach Award 2012)

HYUNDAI :[2)
2012 Genesis 3.8 Coupe
2012 Veloster Turbo

Plymouth : (1)
1960 XNR Ghia Roadster (Pebble Beach Award 2011)

Last edited:
I'd venture to say the previous GT Award winners will be in the game too, or was that a one-game deal?

Officially ide say Add every car from GT5 that is premium. But that would just be speculating. but it would make sense, Seeing as they would obviously use the premium models, But this being PD, i don't know for certain, this goes for previous Sema award cars also. But i will go ahead and Add the premium cars to the list, I know for a fact that they will all make an appearance in GT6, But as for the NASCAR models, they will become a model year newer, Or PD might not use the NASCAR license, same with WRC, Redbull. this excludes GT500 or GT300 vehicles.

Understood, I just was unsure whether the winners had a permanent deal or not.

How is it an official car list if you're speculating that the premiums from '5 will feature in '6? :odd:

Not much official about that until PD confirm it.

The only ones confirmed are the GT Award winners since GT5 came out.

Yeah. I forgot that at first and thought, "This is gonna be an empty thread for a long time!" when I read the title.

:lol:

I do not expect the NASCAR license to return to GT, at least for a while.

I do not expect the NASCAR license to return to GT, at least for a while.
Yes, no WRC or NASCAR models are in this thread, just street car or GT500, GT300 Not even the REDBULL X1, Just GT5 Premium street.GT500,GT300 cars, Because i'm fairly certain PD are not going to let waste to all those Premium models, Especially for a game that will be built up from the Granturismo 5 engine it's self.

Edit: that would be speculation, So i will not add the premium cars, until i hear a confirmation from Kaz that they will all make a return, because if i add the cars then ide have to add the tracks, Then it would turn into a speculation GT5(i wish for this from GT5) wishlist thread.

Last edited:
CAM
"This is gonna be an empty thread for a long time!"

:lol:

Yeah right, we have to keep looking for information, especially at this year's Tokio Game Show, between September 20th and 23rd, they can give us a big surprise there :D

In other words, this thread, at the current time, doesn't have much of a purpose.

I'd say it's jumping the gun a bit, TH - I'm going to lock it before it does turn into (more) speculation, but as soon as we're given any concrete info, I'll open 'er back up 👍

I just don't know why people think it's a race to create these threads as if they get commendation from doing it. Just wait until we've actually seen some cars or tracks in the game first.

Its nothing new on here, have a look at The359's carlist for GT5. That was started well before the game was announced based on speculation from GT award winners (Just SEMA back then!) and images of cars being modeled at PD's HQ.

Fido also took over the GT5 carlist after The359 had a disagreement with mods and others and he has done an excellent job of updating it and making sure it all worked, so I think he has every right to start and look after the GT6 list. I would add though that maybe this list should just be an official tracklist as there is little point in having 2 carlists.

These threads are still stupid, nothing is absolutely confirmed to be in GT6 yet.
Don't come in here with BS, We actually do have official information on what "new" cars will be in GT6, Solid information and no speculation, So what are you going on about, if you have a problem with it, do not clog up my thread with BS simply take it to my PM's.

This was originally locked due to speculation, And now that we actually have some solid information coming in, It was unlocked.

And how am i "racing" if i was the first one to simply put it, Not really caring who did it first or not, just posting a thread that was a car list combined with a track list.

Last edited:
Your list consists of 8 cars and 1 track, none of which has been seen in a screenshot or video of Gran Turismo 6, nor has anyone from PD specifically said they will be in GT6. So none are confirmed for the game. We've had no specific news on GT6 whatsoever so that should tell you that it's too soon.

Your list consists of 8 cars and 1 track, none of which has been seen in a screenshot or video of Gran Turismo 6, nor has anyone from PD specifically said they will be in GT6. So none are confirmed for the game. We've had no specific news on GT6 whatsoever so that should tell you that it's too soon.
So explain to me specifically why you picked my thread and not the others.

Still not confirmation they are actually in, they could end up not making the cut for whatever reason.

So explain to me specifically why you picked my thread and not the others.

I said something similar in other threads. Certainly the other car list.

Still not confirmation they are actually in, they could end up not making the cut for whatever reason.

I said something similar in other threads. Certainly the other car list.
Well i didn't know this would be reopened so soon.

It says that is not sure if it will be a DLC or in GT6

Yeah, jumped the gun a bit there. According to the GTP front page, all it was said was that Silverstone was scanned with equipment, nothing more, nothing less.

Though I will say that if news does come out that Silverstone is for GT6, I would add Stowe Circuit(the circuit inside Silverstone) on the list as well since they have indeed scanned that as well.

Back