Gran turismo 6 UK PAL has Spanish language? Help, please.

  • Thread starter Thread starter spanismate
  • 6 comments
  • 1,151 views
Messages
4
Spain
Spain
Hi, this is my first time in this forum.

I would like to know if Spanish language is avalaible in the UK PAL version.

Please, could anyone check? It´s very important for millions of person.

Thank´s. Good night.
 
The language is set by your PS3.
 
The language is set by your PS3.

Thank´s for reply.

But, I don´t understand if this means when I will run in my spanish PS3 a GT6 UK PAL disc, the game will be in English or in Spanish.
 
There is no language selection in the UK GT6. So it'll either be in English or it'll take its language preferences from the PS3.

There's only one way to find out.
 
Mine had a language selection screen appear at the start, whatever region Australia is
 
Back