Gran Turismo 6 VB C# database Released(23/12/2013)

• Thread starter xlsound
  • 25 comments
Portugal
Évora,Portugal
xlsound
As i said the release would be on 23/12/2013, i want to thank to all that supported me, even without knowlege on Visual Basic C# i didn't gave up from this project and today i finished it and share with all.

Its very friendly to use, we can add and search the tunes on the database by the name of the tuner or the car manufacturer, we can also modify any tune that we added previously.
Gran Turismo 6 Database
GT.png

GT2.png
GT3.png
GT4.png
UPDATED VIDEO(19/12/2013):

I'll add a turotial video tomorrow
I also want to thank OUTEKE for is precious help answering my doubts on C# coding

I'll still leave the excel file for anyone that wants it

Attachments

• GT6TuneSheet.zip
    33.4 KB · Views: 657
  • My GranTurismo 6 with Project Source.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 424
Last edited:
I like your setup in Excel, welldone.
Use instead of MS EXCEL .... MS ACCESS.
That will do the job for you.
Good luck!
👍

I'm really noob with access and excel, can only do some basic things but i know that i could do something better on access, but i'll try to give it a try, thanks 👍

Moved.

It may help to upload the excel file so others can help contribute 👍

Jerome

Hi,

I've watched the video :)
I would suggest to build this up in a standalone tool (.NET) where you can add/copy/delete tunes as often and as much as you want.

I could invest some time to build this up, but then I prefer to have other tuners included so it would be a tool for many.
Not sure yet if others are interested in having a tool like this??

We could have a thread where all tunes get into 1 database and have input from all *amazing* tuners on this forum.

I'll see what the responses are before i develop a tool :)

Cheers,

Outeke

that would be cool but i don't know much about (.net), i'm triyng to make a userform in excel VB tool to insert data but it is a pain for me, if you want to grab this i don't mind

Last edited:
I loved GT Vault.

Just took a look at the website...very nice!

I don't have plans to make a website, was more thinking about a standalone tool. Where users can find tunes and tuners can add them. (export - import system to get them shared)
A thread which holds the latest database for downloading and future updates of the tool.

But then, I need to know what you guys prefer, how it would handle etc. and which features you guys want to have.

New update on the evolution of this project, just check the new video now with import car photo to the database

Almost done, release will be very soon, i just updated the thread, it might be my last video before the release

Fantastic. I would love to see this evolve into a mobile website or app, even an extension of GTPlanet maybe. I have some design thoughts if there are some coders out there willing to take a stab at it...

Thanks for the support, maybe when i release the program i can include the source of it so that others can modify or do something better, since i started from scratch without understanding nothing of VB C# a more experienced user can improve it.

Hello xlsound

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us!

Can you please upload the vb project and script?
We might inhance this because it looks promising.

How do i make the script?

I have uploaded the program and also the Solution vor VB C#(i used 2013 version) for anyone that wants to improve it

Last edited:
Back