digiprost Messages 600 11203 Messages digiprost Dec 11, 2013 #1 New comparison of Assetto Corsa vs Gran Turismo 6 with Ferrari Italy silverstone, this comparison was created from 4 different views, and so break the topic of all the comparisons and do something new. a greeting
New comparison of Assetto Corsa vs Gran Turismo 6 with Ferrari Italy silverstone, this comparison was created from 4 different views, and so break the topic of all the comparisons and do something new. a greeting
zutz Messages 91 Messages beastyboon Dec 11, 2013 #2 Good video, thanks. AC final will be awesome. Just bought GT6 to get over the waiting time
Eunos_Cosmo Messages 12,402 Marin County Dec 11, 2013 #3 I hope my GPU is good enough for AC. I've got a beast of a CPU, so that will be fine. Can't wait to see the final game.
I hope my GPU is good enough for AC. I've got a beast of a CPU, so that will be fine. Can't wait to see the final game.