Gran Turismo 6 - what will it be like?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Florida
GranTurismo0517
RandomCarGuy17
What do you think GT6 will be like? What system do you think the next game will be on(PS3 or PS4)?

I'll talk about my opinion first, if it's ported to the PS3, I think it will be a lot better than GT5 because of what I've seen in the past. Gran Turismo 2 was better than GT1 & Gran Turismo 4 was a bigger game than GT3.

Gran Turismo 6 if PD spend all of their time working on it after GT5 with no other games could release the game in 3-4 years. GT5 only took 5 years to be released due to the fact PD decided to release other games such as GTPSP & Tourist Trophy. This time, I hope Polyphony doesn't work on another tourist trophy or a Portable GT game, they're better off just including motorcycles in GT6. Anyway, that's my opinion.

We'll know when it comes out. No news so nothing to speculate about, just enjoy GT5.

6 is at least a year or two away, and we already have more than enough GT6 speculation threads.

It'll have cars and tracks. Probably drivers too.

tumblr_m6mjikkccb1qzluob.png

Let's be honest, regardless of whether it's good or bad, the gaming press are already licking their lips with their crosshairs firmly aimed to shoot Gran Turismo down just like last time.

Well based off what I see since we're just having fun speculating of course.

More Tracks and some of the tracks that are currently in GT5 get a few touch ups.

I can see the Course Maker improved maybe not at Modnation Racers level, but it will be better than what we got. To go along with that I can see more themes.

More Day/Night Cycle on other course and more weather variations maybe even add wind to the game. Also maybe snow possible on other tracks.

A-spec career mode length extended same with B-spec mode as well.

Anywhere from 150-400 new premiums added in.

The Return of one make races from GT4 I'm trying to think if that's what it was.

Expanded WRC and Nascar

I'm guessing it will feel/look similar to GT5, but...
  • At least 500+ Premium cars, no standards.
  • All the tracks from GT4 return along with some more real world ones.
  • More A-spec events
  • More visual customisation options (maybe livery editor)
  • More photomode locations

💡

Oh yeah I expect PD if they do read this board that they will fix the smoke effects and the shadow problem.

Plus the rear view mirrors issue not the mirrors, but looking into them of course.

How would people feel if PD gave us 600 premiums and 200 standards would that make people feel a bit better compared to what we have today? I'm just wondering.

Oh yeah I expect PD if they do read this board that they will fix the smoke effects and the shadow problem.

Plus the rear view mirrors issue not the mirrors, but looking into them of course.

How would people feel if PD gave us 600 premiums and 200 standards would that make people feel a bit better compared to what we have today? I'm just wondering.

What's wrong with the mirrors :confused:

We don't need another thread full of speculation about GT6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back