{Gran Turismo 6 World Racing Series} - {Pure Racing}Open 

United States
Louisiana
BoojiBoyTravis
INFORMATION:

We specialize in pure clean racing. Events are weekly, starting on Mondays, and ending the next Monday.

Events come in the form of weekly 30 minute Endurance Races around a scheduled track with the following categories: LMP, LMGT, GT3, & GT500; There are 20 lap races around a scheduled track with road cars if you're not that race car kind of person! There are also weekly Time Trials to test your inner racing instinct!

THE RULES:

Rules are as follows; Race clean; Be nice; Have fun; & don't make a mockery of someone due to their age.

When I mean by making a mockery of someone's age, I'm of course talking about kids (like me).
There are actually fast kids who know how to race (like me). Making a mockery of a kid due to their age just because they're a kid is just absolute nonsense! It proves how ignorant people get with kids online. Now if they're awful at racing, then that's a different story.

I hate to act like I'm putting on a rant but that gives you an idea of how people online are these days. Plus I've had this happen many times before in my time on Gran Turismo 6 online. So yeah, not a big fan of that...

NOTICES:

We are always looking for new members every day. Public club lobbies will be open to check out and get a feel for the club if it's a good choice for you!

We are also looking for room hosts to host lobbies within our events!

If you're looking for a way to help out with our club, feel free to notify me when you have a chance!

If you would like to challenge me with a specific category and track, add me on PSN (BoojiBoyTravis), and I'll create a private 2 player room for us to race!

Be sure to watch the public club lobbies for random meets for the Gran Turismo 6 World Racing Series!

Club Name: {GT6 WRS} - {Pure Racing}

Club ID: 100449

If you enjoyed reading this post, show some support by clicking the like button and be sure to become a member of the Gran Turismo 6 World Racing Series today! Our goal is to hit 100 members and get a decent amount of likes on this thread!
:cheers:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back