Gran Turismo 7 Decal Uploader

• Thread starter dez_tmg
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
Has anyone been able to figure out how to properly export a SVG file to work with the decal uploader? I've exported as SVG with adobe illustrator within the size requirement and I keep getting the same error "The SVG format is unsupported" I know there's a lot of people willing to convert the file on here, but I'm looking to learn so I can upload at my free will. Any help would be appreciated 😁😁😁

I use inkscape myself, since I am a poor pleb lol, but inkscape can export SVGs into format version 1.0 or 1.1 which is the two versions compatible with the uploader. Just a thought but might be worth a try.

This may hold answers.

Attach the SVG file and we can tell you if it's something obvious, also, which option of illustrator are you using?

This may hold answers.

Attach the SVG file and we can tell you if it's something obvious, also, which option of illustrator are you using?
appreciate you bro

Help with GT7 Uploader. Every time I try to sign in I get an error message. I've tried to use different browsers and that didn't work. I've attached the screen so you can see the message.

Attachments

• GT7 Error Message.jpg
    GT7 Error Message.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 8
Help with GT7 Uploader. Every time I try to sign in I get an error message. I've tried to use different browsers and that didn't work. I've attached the screen so you can see the message.
I don't think this is a GT7 problem, or a problem with the uploader.

People seem to have problems with a number of games.

I don't think this is a GT7 problem, or a problem with the uploader.

People seem to have problems with a number of games.

Thanks for the response but I was able to get login finally. Not sure what was the problem but it's now working. That's all I care about. Thanks again for the response.

garystevens64

Back